Complete Interior Waterproofing Services
We are a family-owned business with a reputation for honesty. For more than 25 years we have proudly served countless families, commercial businesses, churches, and academic institutions with waterproofing emergencies and foundation repairs. From small leaks to floods, water damage left untreated leads to extensive damage and extremely costly repairs in the future. If you have any issues with a wet basement, or a damaged foundation, Koppers Waterproofing is here to give you peace of mind with competitive quotes, no sales pitches, and no fear tactics.
The services we offer include:
- Foam & Epoxy Injections
- Foundation Repairs
- Interior Coatings
- Interior Drain–Tile Systems
- Sump Pump Installations
- Above-Floor Drainage Systems
- Basement Slabs Poured
- Battery Back-up Sump Pumps
- Carbon-Fiber Straps
- Window Well Corrections
As a homeowner it is important to learn how to identify the warning signs of a leaky basement. If you have one or many of these issues, or don’t know where water is entering your home, we can help you find the source of the problem. Here are some common water issues that can damage foundation and interior basement structures:
- Clogged rain gutters and downspouts.
- Flooding caused by natural disasters and torrential downpours.
- Heavy rains saturating the soil forces ground water into the basement.
- High humidity that causes water to accumulate within the basement’s walls.
- Water accumulating as a result of broken pipes, leaking sewer lines, etc.
- Water that is running into the basement via the walls of the foundation.
As a licensed contractor, we ensure that every step of your basement waterproofing is done professionally and up to code. We take time to listen to your needs and provide you only with the services that will meet those requirements.
To benefit from two decades of waterproofing experience, call us for service in contact Koppers Quality Waterproofing for a consultation.